The National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka
Benefits to Winners
- i. All award winners will be permitted to use the award logo on their promotional material for a period of 3 years from the date of wining the award.
- ii. Every winning enterprise will be listed in the virtual hall of fame hosted in the website dedicated for the National Business Excellence Awards until next National Business Awards Ceremony.
- iii. Winners will be included in the Chamber's automated mailing list and will be entitled to receive all Chamber journals, newsletters and other communications in the preceding year.
- iv. Since there can be only 92 awards, all others who competed will be invited to participate at a seminar, after the event, on how they could better prepare themselves for the next National Business Excellence Awards competition.
- v. The Overall winners will be given recognition at various events sponsored by the Chamber.
Eligibility & Authority
- Any registered business organization domiciled in Sri Lanka which has been in operation for a minimum period of 3 years prior to the date of application is eligible to apply.
- Divisions, units, estates, factories etc of organizations, unless they are legal entities by themselves, are not eligible.
- An overall Gold award winner of a previous year is not eligible to apply for the immediately succeeding three years
The Chairman of the Panel of Judges will be the sole and final deciding authority regarding the evaluation procedures and on the recipients of the awards.
Announcement of the winners will be made at the Awards Ceremony. However, the nominees for the awards will be informed at least two weeks prior to the event. Short video presentations will be requested from the three overall winners.
All award winners will receive a trophy and a certificate.
The awards ceremony will be held on Wednesday, 05 December 2018 at Colombo Hilton and will be followed by a gala dinner.